Full Representation For Creditors In Bankruptcy
Delev & Associates, LLC takes on both commercial collections and consumer collections’ cases pertaining to creditors’ rights in bankruptcy. Our well-established Ohio collections law firm pursues legal remedies in bankruptcy cases on behalf of creditors, including:
- Student loan banking institutions
- Government entities
- Commercial and consumer entities
A creditor may seek our assistance in a sole bankruptcy case — such as a Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing by an airline — or in multiple bankruptcy filings. Delev & Associates has the experience and knowledge necessary to devise a workable, productive strategy tailor-made to a particular client’s needs.
Our Ohio creditors’ rights attorneys apply complex creditors’ rights remedies when faced with losses through Chapter 7, Chapter 13 and Chapter 11 bankruptcies. Alternative solutions may include debt restructuring or mediation in lieu of bankruptcy. If a Chapter 11 reorganization or other bankruptcy filing moves forward, our law firm can:
- File a motion with a bankruptcy court to remove or lift the automatic stay, when this action is justified
- File a proof of claim and ensure your rights are protected
- Petition to have debts such as child support, spousal support or criminal restitution excluded from a bankruptcy discharge
- Establish a receivership for management of funds rightfully directed to our clients when a debt is excluded from discharge
- Bring an action for an adversary proceeding
Creditors working with Delev & Associates, LLC, benefit from our firm’s many strengths. These include our four decades of experience in consumer collections, as well as our robust team of professionals from many fields such as real estate, business and finance.
Creditors And Bankruptcy | Contact Delev & Associates, LLC, For A Consultation
Delev & Associates, LLC, in Cincinnati, is well-known for effective Ohio creditor representation. We can take on volumes of cases or solitary cases. Our lawyers welcome inquiries from creditors with interests in bankruptcy cases. Contact us by phone at 800-593-8453 or 513-277-0816, or send an email inquiry through this website.